This workshop will enable participants to learn basic techniques in digital painting using Photoshop while incorporating fundamental painting concepts such as: color, light, and shade.
- Become familiar with the Photoshop Interface
- Understand basic painting concepts (light and shadow, color )
- Learn painting techniques
At the end of the class, students will have their very own digitally painted artwork to share with friends and family.
- At least 12 years old
- Must be computer and internet literate
- Tablet ( preferred but not required )
- Flash drive for saving files