Jr Digital Photography
Jr Digital Photography is a workshop for students who want to explore the world of photography. Kids will never run out of pictures to take after finishing this workshop!
- Learn how to use the camera
- Understand uses of photography
- Learn and understand composition and give meaning to their subject.
At the end of the class, students will create their own compilation of photos to form a simple portfolio.
- At least 10 years old
- Must be computer and internet literate
- Digital Camera or smart phone with camera at 5mpx or higher
- Flash drive/memory card for saving files
**please note that there will be a photo shoot session that may need to be done on location. For classes with children below 13 years of age, photo shoot sessions may be done within the school premises