Basic 3D Toy Modeling
This workshop will allow students to learn how to model basic toy figurines and an option to actually print it! This also introduces the world of 3D to students who want to explore a career in the field of 3D.
- Learn the basic interface of Maya
- Understand basic shapes and modeling
- Learn Texture applications
- Apply Render settings
At the end of the class, students will have their very own 3D Toy to share with friends and family.
- At least 14 years old
- Must be computer and internet literate
- Flash drive for saving files
- 3D Print ( we can let students print their 3D toys, separate charges for printing fees )Optional