This workshop enables kids to take their first step into the world of animation. They can conceptualize their own cartoons and make them come alive!
- Learn Basic character construction and anatomy
- Learn basic traditional walk cycle animation
- Understand the basic principles of animation
- Learn how to use basic Flash tools for coloring and animation
At the end of the class, students will have their own animated cartoons!
- At least 14 years old
- Must be computer and internet literate
- Must love to draw!
- Drawing Pencils and Eraser
- Flash drive for saving files