Motion Comics – Manga style
This workshop is perfect for students who want to explore and enhance their comic making skills. Learn how to draw, paint and add effects to your comics!
- Learn how to conceptualize, draw and layout your comics
- Understand how to design your own Characters and Environments
- Apply Storytelling and Storyboarding techniques
- Learn how to digitally paint your Comics
- Learn how to add animation effects and style to your Comics
At the end of the class, students will have their own Motion Comics to share with friends and family.
- At least 14 years old
- Must be computer and internet literate
- Must love to draw!
- Bond Papers or sketch pad
- Drawing Pencils, Ruler and Eraser
- Tablet ( preferred but not required )
- Flash drive for saving files